Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge Day 1

I barely got anywhere today. My "big" homework day yesterday turned into a relaxtion day.. so I was homework focused all day today. I still haven't decided what instrument I want to play! Grr. I better get cracking. I like the idea of all 3 instruments so it's really hard for me to choose. I think the keyboard may be the easiest to learn, however I have no access to one which makes thinks a little difficult - plus, I want a challenge, not the easy way out!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to choose an instrument. I think Ian has forgotten that this is the first day of our challenge. He hasn't mentioned the harmonica at all. Or! He could just be keeping it a surprise secret. Hmm. I'll wait and see.

Lots of love and big hugs to you all,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment