Friday, November 19, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle

WOW! Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I finally have a video of me and the guitar. To be completely honest I haven't been practicing that much, but I've attached the video so you can all see how much I'm sucking. I think my goal within this goal is to learn how to play Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. It's a song I always sing to Annabelle when I visit her memorial. It's also a song that reminds me of a fellow angel mommy's family (Stacy, for those of you on DS). Her son loved singing this song to his baby sister when she was in Mommy's tummy, and I absolutely love singing this song to Annabelle. 
Maybe if I get a little better I can go play the song for Annabelle, we shall see. In the meantime, enjoy my ugly guitar skills and my ugly voice. Seriously, I watched the video before posting it and thought "Ew is that really my voice!???" -- funny how we always sound differently than we actually think we sound.

Love and Hugs to Everyone!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment