Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where to find motivation?

Ian came home yesterday with the harmonica - it's such a wonderful sounding instrument! Today at dinner he was saying how it's completely not what he expected. Instead of having to blow on different parts of it, like he assumed, you have to use your tongue to hit the right notes. I'm going to force him to explain it on video and maybe he can play a note or two for us! His goal within this goal is to learn how to play "Oh When The Saints Go Marching In" (I think that's what it's called).

The guitar seems to become more difficult every time I play it. My itty bitty fingers just cannot hold down the heavier, thicker strings. My other fingers hurt when I hit the chords, so I will have to find/buy a guitar pick. I was going to find a song I wanted to learn to play.. but I don't know if I'll get that far.

On a side note, Annabelle's headstone was put in this week. It is beautiful, just like my little angel. I was feeling very uninspired to continue my challenge and this blog considering my first Christmas without my baby is coming up... but after seeing her special marker, I feel overwhelmed with encouragement and motivation. I hope I can make my baby angel proud!

Hopefully I will have some videos posted on my next update.

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment