Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Background Check

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas, I am sure looking forward to a new year and hopefully a fresh start.

Ian and I have attempted three times in the past two weeks to complete our police check. The first time, we only had one piece of ID each, not two, so we were told to come back. We had no time to retrieve the information right away so we left it for another day. The second time, we got to the police station with the proper ID but I left the papers at home. Again, we had no time to get the papers and come back, so we were out of luck. Today was the third time. There was a sign on the door that said "Closed until December 29th" -- GRRRRRR!! I just want this police check completed so we can begin volunteering.

We have the last half of our orientation tomorrow at 10:30. Thank goodness I decided to update the blog tonight or I would have completely forgotten about our appointment tomorrow. My mind feels like it is lost in an autopsy room lately.

That is all :) Bring on 2011!!!

Peace,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment