Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Day May Challenge!

Yes, we missed our April challenge.. we just had such a busy month and didn't feel we could dedicate ourselves. However, we are back in action!

May's Challenge is
...

Learn a language in 30 days!

WOOHOO! It is SO awesome that this challenge was chosen for the month of May! We need to learn Maltese before our big trip to Malta/Greece/Rome in the Fall. We will be spending the majority of our trip in Malta since that is where my family is from.

Of course I have the upper hand in this challenge because my beloved babysitters as I was growing up were my Nana and Nanu (grandma and grandpa in Maltese.. see, I know a bit already) and they only ever spoke to one another in Maltese. Ian on the other hand is falling into unknown territory. It will be exciting to see his progress over the next month!

I am hoping that by the end of May I will be able to have a 5 minute Maltese conversation with my Nana. There is so much to learn and so little time!

Annabelle, we love you so much. I promise Daddy and I will try our very best this month to achieve our challenge! xoxo

Hugs, peace, and happiness to all,

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment